Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Temporarily dye your hair

I have been experimenting with ways to temporarily dye my hair. There is surprisingly a number of different ways to do it and I am trying to find the most affective one. One way is to rub your hair with eyeshadow. I tried this method, but did not get the results i wanted; it just made my hair dusty. I think that it would be more affective if I had a large container of loose powder eyeshadow. Another method that I tried was hair mascaras, but it blended into my dark hair and made a mess all over the bathroom. The only things it dyed were my hands. A method I have not tried yet is using Hair chalk or hairshadow. This is pigment specifically designed to temporarily dye your hair, but it can be expensive. Another way is to use regular chalk. The last method I have heard of is to use Kool-aid. I will continue my trials and get back to you with the results.







Stay Beautiful! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment