Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to wear it: sweater tube scarf

I am starting a segment where I take an average piece of clothing and show you all the different cool ways that you can wear it. The first article of clothing I will be using is a tube scarf made of sweater material. Besides wearing it as a scarf, there are many other cute and fun ways to wear it. One way is to layer it over a shirt and wear it as a tube top. The one I have has a piece of yarn running across the top, which i can use to adjust the fit, but if yours doesn't you can use a safety pin to pin it in the back. Another way to wear is as a hat. I tied one end closed with a hair tie and then used the  yarn on the other side to tie it around my head. This works great if you want the slouchy beanie look. The last way you can wear it is as a leg warmer. I tucked one end of the scarf into a boot and tied the other end around my leg. Then, I scrunched it down around the opening of the boot. I hope this inspires you to think outside the box and find new ways to wear your clothes.

Stay Beautiful! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment