Total Pageviews

Monday, September 24, 2012

DIY: Boho boots


Heyy guys! So first off I want to apologize that I haven't been updating my blog recently, but with school starting and everything I just haven't had the time. So today I have a DIY that I found on youtube by Mr. Kate and it is a "boho" boot tutorial. So what you will need is a pair of cowboy boots with a leather interior that you are okay with cutting, E6000 glue, glue gun with fabric glue sticks, masking tape, belts, lace, and any other material you want to use to adorn your boots. Start off by cutting down the back of one of the boot all the way down to the heel cap. Then bend the top down over the bottom. Take your belts and start wrapping them around your boot. Add other materials as desired. Once you get the look that you want start gluing them into place. Glue fabrics, ribbons, and lace with the fabric glue using the glue gun and the belt with the E6000 glue. Wear protection when using E6000 glue because it can damage you brain cells. Use masking tape to hold things in place while they dry.

Stay Beautiful! ;D

Mr. Kate Boho Boot tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment